Types of Colitis
Colitis is an unfortunate condition that affects many people at some point or the other. Often mistaken for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), colitis is swelling of the colon which can have many causes.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or IBS, with constipation is an uncomfortable medical condition that can be treated.
- Along with constipation the symptoms can include recurring stomach pains, bloating and discomfort.
- Not everybody that has IBS will suffer with constipation.
- That's the reason why, stress must be the First one that you would like to remove in your life.
- Uncomplicated things like having a holiday can make stress depart.
- You might also want to try things like massage, acupuncture, and spa or merely hear a calming music often.
- The need to take your attention off the things which are causing you nervousness is exceedingly important and is lots of help.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a collective term used to describe inflammation of the female reproductive organs like uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries. The inflammation is caused by bacteria which is also responsible for causing sexually transmitted diseases in women. The pelvic inflammatory disease is one of the most significant causes of abdominal and waist discomfort in women.
Diseases that Affect the Small Intestine
Mucus in Stool During Pregnancy Mucus is nothing but a white or yellow fluid which helps in lubricating the airway and gastrointestinal tract. Besides lubrication, this fluid safeguards the surface area of the digestive, respiratory, and excretory system against destructive...
- Perforated bowel, which is also known as intestinal perforation, is a condition that can affect the small as well as the large intestine.
- It is characterized by the presence of a perforation or a hole in the intestine.
Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS colitis irritable bowel syndrome can ibs cause abdominal pain ibs medical cure for ibs c drugs for ibs common ibs...
Causes: The exact cause of these conditions is unknown, but it is believed that genetic and immunological factors may trigger the inflammatory response. It is believed that exposure to an infectious agent could also trigger inflammation of the mucosa.
Disorders like lactose intolerance, celiac disease and other such food intolerances are seen to cause bloating and abdominal distension. In such cases, the body is unable to breakdown or take in specific food substances. These left-out food substances result in additional gas production in the bowel. This takes place since numerous bacteria are trying their best, to break these food substances down, by various chemical reactions. This is why the individual experiences bloating.