Stomach Pain and Diarrhea
Accidentally eating contaminated food or following wrong food habits can cause disorders of the stomach. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, queasiness, throwing up, etc., are the common symptoms of gastrointestinal or digestive system illness. If you too experience these symptoms, there may be a possibility of the following reasons.
Diet can Also Play an Important Role
IBS victims may gain from eating smaller meals at more frequent intervals. Foods that are low in fat and high in fiber are beneficial to keeping the intestine healthy. Dietary fiber includes bulk to stools making them larger and softer and simpler to pass, thus reducing the pain associated with bowel movements.
Ulcers are essentially open wounds that develop on the inner walls of the intestines. At first, the pain is skilled somewhere around the belly button and with no treatment the pain spreads and affects the whole abdominal area. Ulcers trigger internal bleeding, causing pain in the belly button region.
- Though stress is becoming an inevitable part of life, there are ways to cope with the ups and downs of life.
- One can get rid of tension with the help and support of their loved ones, family, friends, as well as medical help.
- Do not wait till you reach the point of total breakdown.
- It is better to take a break every so often from work and go on a short vacation or pursue a hobby.
- Try yoga to soothe your nerves and eat healthy.
- There ought to be more time for laughs to keep stress levels as low as possible.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): IBS is a gastrointestinal disorder that causes temporary damage to the large intestine. In this condition, increased mucus production by the mucous membrane located in the intestinal tract is observed. Excess mucus may trickle down to the urethra, which will be eventually visible in the urine.
Dealing with IBS Symptoms in Ladies throughout Pregnancy Irritable bowel syndrome or the IBS symptoms in women are very common throughout their pregnancy phase. Nevertheless, this will never affect the pregnancy of a female regardless of the condition. During this phase, the signs of IBS are becoming...
Home Remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), also called spastic colon and mucous colitis, is a functional gastrointestinal disorder caused by irritability and irregularity in the ...
- Excessive intestinal gurgling after a meal indicates that the food isn't entirely digested or that too much air has been swallowed during a meal.
- Those who suffer from anxiety are in the habit of swallowing lots of air while eating, thus they suffer from gurgling and bloating.
Stomach Ulcers: If you are suffering from stomach ulcers, you may experience a dull and gnawing, burning like experience in stomach which is sudden in its occurrence. The pain becomes severe if you are surviving on an empty stomach and may be temporarily relieved after eating. Other symptoms experienced during this condition are nausea, vomiting, heartburn, indigestion, dark stools, and gas.
Usage of food and water that is contaminated with bacterial contaminants or parasitic worms can lead to food poisoning. Infection of the gastrointestinal tract by bacterial agents such as Salmonella, Campylobacter, Yersinia, Shigella, Escherichia coli, etc., might lead to digestive tract problems. Signs of food poisoning include abdominal cramps, abdominal discomfort, fever, watery diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, etc.
- So, now you understand about the stomach problems caused by stress and how to cure them.
- After reading this article you probably know that there may be something else causing your stomach upset rather than a bit of extra pizza!