Pancreas Problems - Symptoms of Pancreas Problems
The pancreas is a tube-shaped organ located at the rear of the stomach. It is an important organ in our body as it helps in releasing certain juices and enzymes that help in digestion of food. The pancreatic juices help in absorption of the necessary nutrients in the body. The hormone insulin is also produced by the Islet of Langerhans of the pancreas. It helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates. There are several conditions connected to the pancreas, viz:
More unconventional type of therapy is Tricyclic Antidepressants or TCA's, which was an accidental discovery. This therapy was at first supposed to be utilized for schizophrenic disorders, but they found that it helped in the unipolar and bipolar anxiety conditions (Cromer, 2005).
Many a time, it has been found that the excess body fluids are excreted along with stool in type of mucus. However, if the condition continues and is accompanied by abdominal pain or bleeding, then it might mean that you are experiencing some underlying condition, and in such cases you have to get medical attention instantly. There may be several reasons for mucus in stool and the most common being infection in the digestive tract or the intestine.
- Intestinal tract or Bowel Blockage: When an obstruction exists inside the bowel, the absorbed contents of intestine can not be ejected out.
- This kind of obstruction happens due to improper functioning of the bowel or food poisoning.
- The intensity of this discomfort varies from time to time and usually, it becomes serious after eating.
- These patients have the tendency to throw up since of the sharp pain.
Living with IBS: My Story
Please try to be understanding because this is a personal and touchy subject ok thank u ♡ Me ranting/talking about my irritable bowel syndrome. I am not a ...
Symptoms of Post Cholecystectomy Syndrome The surgical method used for removal of gallbladder is termed as cholecystectomy. Gallbladder is a small organ but has a vital role in the digestive function of the body. It is located really close to the liver in the upper part of the right...
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Case the left side stomach pain is accompanied with the regular urge to urinate and urination is often painful, then urinary tract infection may be a possible reason behind it. UTI includes microbial infection of any of the structures that form a part of the excretory system. Some of them are kidneys, bladder, and ureter or urethra.
- You're struggling with irregular or irritable bowels, there are several things you can do to help improve the situation.
- Keep a healthy and active way of life, and minimise stress in your life as much as possible.
- Drink lots of liquid and prevent caffeine and alcohol, as these stimulate the intestines.
- Make sure you're eating balanced meals and avoid processed foods and artificial sweeteners.